Monday, May 23, 2011

DAY 13
(don't judge my love)

A Song that is a Guilty pleasure. I learned at like 10 that it was dumb to feel embarrassed about the music I like. I remember I was playing spoons with a bunch of girls that i grew up with and they were all making fun of Britany Spears and I pretended for about 10 minutes that I agreed with them and felt like a loser for disagreeing with them. Then I decided I was gonna like what I liked and told them that I actually really liked Britany. I don't feel that way so much anymore, I kind of out grew her, but hmm something that ppl don't like now that I LOVE is...

JUSTIN BEIBER: BABY


REASONING
1. He's got a really good voice, and talent not just for a kid. I don't get why people hate on talented people especially young ones. Not cool haters.
2. The song is super catchy and makes me smile and think of driving to church with Suzy. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment